"NATIONAL Australia Bank could be prompted into a capital...

1. 282 Posts.
    "NATIONAL Australia Bank could be prompted into a capital raising to cover losses of almost $4 billion from its portfolio of toxic debt that is being investigated by the nation's prudential regulator, analysts said".

A little bit more truth is being leaked out, I wonder when the other Banks will start being truthful & admit to at least some of their "toxic assets" meanwhile people who have worked hard for their money continue to buy shares in the big banks NOT knowing about the lies & cover ups in the Aust Banking System.
    I'm glad I got out of banks a couple of years ago, it's time the Gov got some balls & pulled bankers into line instead of them directing banking policy in Australia.
    Everyone should benefit from a strong, competitive banking system but NOT when it morphs into a combined powerhouse stifling competition & doing just whatever the hell they want to, knowing full well there will be NO consequences for their actions.
    Change will come eventually whether it be voluntarily or by force because most people now are sick to death of self serving bankers & politicians that allow them to virtually hold the population to ransom virtually unfetted, it has become a bad tasting joke in most decent Australians mouths & it's time for change while there still is a chance, I just hope it happens peacefully.

Good luck & beware

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.