SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I do not think current shareholders may benefit from considering...

1. 1,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I do not think current shareholders may benefit from considering other options at this juncture. As I posted in the morning, every time SP touches $0.38, it bounced back nicely over the last six months period. SP has been fluctuated between mid 30 and mid 60 cents range. If that pattern continues, current holders may see at least 50% gain from the current price. Now, AGM is getting close, 50% gain may happen within a month. I do not think there are better options for current shareholders particularly if they have to sell at these prices.

By the way, in my view, trading is quite dull at the moment because some strategic players are waiting for the MB CA announcement. I understand that tomorrow is the deadline for those who want to participate. Market seems to think that there will be some sort of announcement this or next week. I think those shorters who are waiting to buy back on the day of announcement at lower prices will be utterly disappointed. There are many current holders including myself are ready to purchase any dumping shares, if that happens. I honestly think the SP will increase on the day of MB CA announcement because it removes the last hurdle to the recovery path of SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.