SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

I would love for him/ her to be exposed. I think most people...

1. 1,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    I would love for him/ her to be exposed. I think most people here try to make some sort of honest/positive contribution, but certainly this past number of months there has been quite a sustained attack via HC on Sayona and its key people. From insulting their appearance to what would appear to be personal grudges. Anyone working nowadays knows how difficult it is to get people and get things done- never has there been such a shortage of critical workers from trade men's to doctors. This is the post Covid world folks and businesses have and are facing chronic labour shortages due to people withdrawing from labour market not to mention war. I know on top of everything else there will be Covid deniers- but the facts are people have withdrawn from labour market through death and sickness and this has resulted in a significantly smaller pool of workers. This company IMO has done an excellent job at getting this project off the ground under extremely difficult circumstances- Covid, difficult climate, difficult ore body, difficult retrofit, climate change - fire. It is outrageous that someone can destroy someone's character in one foul swoop behind a curtain and think it's ok

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.