SYA 0.00% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

So I sold half my holding recently and things have continued to...

1. 4,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    So I sold half my holding recently and things have continued to get worse since then. I still can't see profitability at NAL under the current climate. Spod is down about $100 per tonne US since I sold down , and I can't see how SYA could improve their cost structure over the current quarter to take costs down enough to get below $780 US per tonne. Yes I don't doubt they can improve on last quarter's numbers, but not enough. I hope the BOD and our new CEO have the kahunas to admit they were wrong and to temporarily stop the bleeding and conserve capital, until we see prices back at more comfortable levels.
    No reason a good management team can't update their shareholders mid quarter on how they are tracking with costs, if they are so confident that they are making sizable inroads, but the fact we have heard nothing with regards an announcement to calm shareholders nerves tells me they are probably struggling to keep their heads above water and need to bite the bullet.
    Come on guys , give us an update that proves my pessimism wrong, I am sure it will be welcomed by all except Kevin lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $214.0K 8.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2621055 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 8253106 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.