ROC 0.00% 11.0¢ rocketboots limited

newjo - he was disputing the conflicting views, and that Roc...

1. 75 Posts.
    newjo - he was disputing the conflicting views, and that Roc will go bankrupt. Just read the thread again.

Have to squint when I view the share price of Roc, but honestly, there are some very quick and easy dollars to be made here. (IMO DYOR). Some on this forum would like nothing more than to see Roc fail and shareholders completely wiped out, and take pleasure in watching it. Good luck to you too - one day your attitude will catch you out, and it won't be on a public internet forum.

Personally, I'm not fussed. The global rally of resource and commodity stocks didn't take long - and gains were massive over a relatively short time. It took even less time for it to unravel. If you're investing long term, this whole ugly episode will look like a blip. They're trading at less than they were without the majority of their assets. If you look at it that way, the risk has been more or less completely removed from the investment. Back to square one - except that they have many millions more in cashflow and assets from when they were last at anything like this shareprice.

All IMO and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 116125 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.