SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Your description of me as an ex banker is about as accurate as...

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Your description of me as an ex banker is about as accurate as all the other "information" you filled people's heads with in the different names you have peddled your wares under for too long. Goodness only knows how much you've cost people with your unfounded advice.

Hope you did alright out of it though - and got a warm feeling about all the knowledge you so willingly shared with others.

People might be able to forgive someone who humbly says: "sorry - I got it wrong" - but not you. Your vanity and cowardice manifested itself by you slinking away with so much as a comment when things hit the fan, months creeping back onto the same board you had let down so badly and starting again, this time using a different name.

You appear to continue to regard yourself as the opposite of what you actually are, which I wouldn't want to state in writing on a public forum. I don't care what you think of me - the worse the better as far as I'm concerned.

I got it wrong because I didn't appreciate just how economical with the truth AG and others were being about SGH's real situation. Or how bad a job was made of managing and integrating a rag-bag of businesses only recently cobbled together in the UK - let alone integrating them with SGH's existing operations. AG must have known what he was buying but he failed to understand his own ineptitude or the fundamentally different way PI worked in the UK compared with AU. Osborne's proposed reforms and the general crack-down on ambulance chasers turned out to be a disaster, as did the continuing failure of NIHL claims to produce any cash. SGH was already way over-geared when the deal was done - and not generating enough cash. This might point to why AG saw the deal as necessary.

That's just how I see things (in a nutshell) and I don't say I'm right. It's all history now and why people should think they're somehow going to recover their losses, with hedge funds having their paws on everything, genuinely baffles me.

No offence intended - cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.