CCX 0.00% 30.0¢ city chic collective limited

bankruptcy, page-11

1. 4,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Best and Less are showing the signs of what a Brett Blundy controlled CCX might do.
    B&L have just reported alarming fall in sales for June and Blundy's already stated intentions in his takeover bid are (1) "reduce its inventory position in order to align with current demand" and (2) “right-size” the business’ cost base"
    Put simply, Blundy is going to wield the axe and I daresay this is what he will do to CCX.

The B&L fall is sales is moirroring the annaocucnemnst oif many other retailesr in recent times. "Discount apparel retailer Best & Less Group (BLG) says its sales fell 11.7 per cent in the five weeks to June 18 – or by $9 million – with like-for-like sales down by 13.2 per cent."

Retail is not a good space to be at the moment and I suspect it is going to get worse as more interest rates kick in and the rollover of cheap fixed interest rates to first home buyers and the market in general are rolled over in large numbers in June and July to much higher variable rates.
    Wallet stress is going to be extreme for many households.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 1510 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.