ASX 0.87% $60.00 asx limited

banks and market

1. 13,576 Posts.
    My fellow traders, my mega shorts on the banks are playing out as they should...technical analysis provides the footprints to mega wealth and the current climate of the market had been depicted on the charts months ago....What we have here is churning in progress, forming massive rounding tops that take time to play out, i personally thing we are 3/4 there and the drop shall be substantial...For those that rely on hope, dont because u stand to lose ur shirts...we are in a bear market and today has confirmed my suspicion.
    The banks technically look sick and are due for a long and substantial decline...
    Final word...the green days my fellow traders are distrubition nothing more nothing less, you should have noticed it by now as most of your speculative stocks have not recovered and large caps are finding it hard to hold on to there gains ...We might get some relief from the fed as he drops interest rates, but this will collapse the u.s dollar devalueing all assets and putting more strain on the stock market..
    THE DAYS OF SPECULATIVE MEGA GAINS ARE BEHIND US.....GOOD LUCK AND MAY GOD BLESS U

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$60.00
Change
0.520(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$59.54 $60.22 $59.50 $25.48M 424.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 600 $59.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$60.01 288 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.