DCC 0.00% 3.7¢ digitalx limited

Banks Closing Accounts of Bitcoin Businesses, page-8

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    My guesses (not having attempted to communicate with Z or the company at all)

1) Security testing failed, they are re-coding the app and re-applying for security testing before releasing the announcement saying 'yay we've passed'
    2) Security testing passed, perhaps they are firming up some actual decent info regarding JV partners and package it all up into one great announcement
    3) They are withholding information and trying to release an all-in-one, security testing passed, here's our partners, public beta is now live

I'm sure there are many other scenarios available, these are the ones that immediately spring to my mind. I do however feel the quality/quantity of announcements has dropped considerably which to me is a warning sign, regardless of/unrelated to SP. When I was holding through the MEJ>DCC change and for around 9 months after that it was due to the regular release of information regarding their ongoing operations - e.g this much hardware purchased for this much, 1-3 monthly updates of bitcoins mined/traded/held in reserve, what their on-going plans and business models were, and actual measurable information in the announcements

For now, I feel each announcement just seems a bit vague and does not tell me enough about what they're actually up to to feel comfortable picking a re-entry point. Sitting on the sidelines for now.
    All IMO and DYOR - disclosure, previous holder since the MEJ>DCC change, sold out at 18c on the way back down for a slight loss. Overall I think i'm up from my trading on the first day or two of the MEJ>DCC change - I happened to be looking at ASX announcements and bought a fair parcel within 10 mins of the announcement which gave me some good profit for the day and free carry.
    Sentiment currently none as if I were a holder, I would be scratching my head and have no idea whether I would want to cut potential losses, hold, or double down
    Last edited by clip: 22/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.