CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I appreciate your comments on this announcement HAC, its a good...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I appreciate your comments on this announcement HAC, its a good perspective. To challenge this thought process though, I have been pondering about CBA winding down their financial services and taking into account what this would do to their brand as a whole...

CBA have already taken a huge branding hit from this, why should anyone want to work with a bank that has been the enabler for such an unethical practice (FP arm), imagine what the rest of the bank is up too.. (their challenge now is to fix this image issue they have with their consumers)

Now, what could make this worse? Running and hiding from this problem by closing the doors? This would be basically sending a message to all Australian commercial/residential consumers that "We here at CBA run irresponsible and unethical business practices, when no one is looking ofcoarse. BUT if we get caught, screw it we just apologize, close it down and wipe our hands clean!"

What could make this better? Fixing it, and admitting fault, which will show the public how they have improved from this nightmare and can be trusted again. Plain and simple.

Lets look at the recent cricketing scandal with Steve Smith. He admitted he was wrong, has worked tirelessly with cricket clubs around the nation preaching how "Its not what you do that defines you, its how you react/respond, everyone makes mistakes". Mark my words, he will be captain again, as he handled that situation with class, which is what true leaders do.

The losses from fixing their FP arm are only short term (impact over the next few years at most). They have a longer game to play here.

Just my 2 cents and a different way to view the implications of CBA closing their FP arm.
    Last edited by fontisboss: spelling 04/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.78K 360.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103090 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.