CBA 0.02% $132.72 commonwealth bank of australia.

Banks hit Triple Bottom support, page-92

1. 2,304 Posts.
    Yes you are right. There is no way out now for the FED. It is game set and match. The day or reckoning is now upon us. They have painted them self's into a corner. And the only way out is down. They can do a another short term fix with QE4 and keep printing press going. But all that will do is inflate the bubble even more. Causing an even bigger collapse down the road. That said. I am out of all longs now and only short. Look at what has happened to resource stocks over the last 8 years. RIO down 85%. BHP 60%. Others down over 90%. And many others are looking to go under. The same thing will happen to the banks. They are in an even worse position than resource stocks at their peaks. They are sitting on massive volcanoes of debt that will dwarf stocks like BHP, RIO. And when this bubble pops it will make the current resource crash look like a picnic in the park. So many people are hurting in the resource sector. And yet they are fooled with the false hope that it will not happen to the banks. Oh well i guess you don't learn until you experience more of the pain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$132.72
Change
0.030(0.02%)
Mkt cap ! $222.0B
Open High Low Value Volume
$132.43 $133.00 $132.19 $43.45M 327.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 79 $132.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$132.76 105 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.