GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I agree with Timber... there are far bigger market forces at...

1. 3,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    I agree with Timber... there are far bigger market forces at play. Butler GATA didn't understand these in the late 80s early 90s, and rode the bear market down... positive interest rates, Clinton budget surpluses, internet stock market booms, end of cold war.

As for the whistleblower didn't he then set up a $500/month subscription service for trading silver, no doubt emulating the same bankster techniques? Just a teenyitsy bit of irony there.

The people peddling conspiracies blow them out of proportion because however much they're making now from them will pale into comparison when the next bear market starts... when gold investors really have something to cry about.

A better idea is understanding the real drivers behind the gold price to identify the change in tide when it happens again. I don't expect people like Sprott to tell us before they've sold...

... in fact IMO, the smart big money driving gold higher now will be the same people who drive it back down again, selling bullion to buy cheap Greek stocks etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.