BNB babcock & brown limited

Talk to anyone who knows the man, Phillip Green and you will be...

1. 14 Posts.
    Talk to anyone who knows the man, Phillip Green and you will be told that he is not a Skase, nothing like it. He looks after people and deals done are done, he will honour his shareholders and other he deals with - it is that simple.

Read this weekend's AFR for the public profile of this guy. Where do you guys get off - are you holding stock and a little disgruntled?

I can understand that. But don't bad mouth the guy. Times are tough and he was everybody's friend when the share price was at $34, so why compare him to Skase when you know he is nothing like Skase. Crikey - have we all lost our sense of balance here?

I have a lot of money in BNB and if I lost it all it would hurt, but I am not about to go ripping down the people because of a money deal - you must not know very many people in high places - largely they get there because of their principals and ethics. It is because of this that they can be trusted with large amounts of money, oh and their smart too.

Just remember, for those of us out there who understand how the company works and are not geared into shares - we are buying BNB big time right now. For every seller, there is a buyer, please remember that and good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.