I don't think that is their aim, the Western World may be crazy,...

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    I don't think that is their aim, the Western World may be crazy, but not that crazy as to deliberately kill hundreds of millions of innocent lives, other than abortion and euthanasia which are major immoral issues themselves, but it is worse in other countries though where genocide does happen.

(Not sure what you mean by GW) But they can make EVs if they want and have the option for people to go carbon neutral, that's alright by me, but to take away the consumer and business choice from the people is not alright, when it comes to banking, when it comes to energy supply, food supply, what we drive, all options have to be left on the table, as we cannot truly be sustainable if we limit those options, when they start whacking a carbon tax on everything, that is just stupidity. And the push to go vegetarian in Europe is ridiculous too.

+ Freedom of speech and religion also need to stay (they don't have that in China, North Korea, Myanmar, Afghanistan, etc.) And the freedom to go to a private school, university or hospital or a place of worship that shares your values and beliefs and that aren't forced to bend the knee to the government's ideologies.

I do believe Australia is heading the wrong way as a country into possibly totalitarianism though and it's not what's best for the people.

The government should not make these kind of decisions for the people, fullstop. Instead they need to be focussing on stuff like putting hospitals where they are needed, improving infrastructure outside the major cities, improving the wealth of Australia as a whole and not just their mega rich corporate leader mates, supporting small business, supporting jobs for all over regional Australia and not just the Pilbara, bringing back manufacturing to Australia, ensuring all Australians have a good standard of living no matter what industry they work in, bringing in appropriate disaster relief to those effected by floods, fires and droughts.

And my goodness they need to cut the crap they are wasting money on at public schools and get back to the basics of English, Maths, real Science, History, Geography, Sport and electives like IT and Woodwork.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.