BMN 0.50% $1.98 bannerman energy ltd

I'm with you"As for the bigger picture .. they would have chosen...

1. 270 Posts.

I'm with you
    "As for the bigger picture .. they would have chosen the best possible option ... so this must be it."

Assuming of course that they had other options.

OK.. so we accept they did,,,,,,, better get to BFS under their own steam then they'll extract FULL price for the asset post BFS........... Patience... Bigger picture... they've tapped the market during a bear market rally.... maintained control & limited shareholder dilution (sorry to hear it's time for some,,me included,, to consider taking profit on EXT,, I hope we've got enought to cover Banners SPP)......and they got out of the RCF "too cheap" option forced by OPES, Savanna, GFC, this is it.. no more dilution till we can see the whites of the eyes on mine funding & development..... time for believers to put up.

Hey I was hoping for a white knight scenario too..... but lbs in the ground is all.. and we're gettin em for,,, what? $1.3 $1.5 (please correct me if I'm wrong)..... how much post BFS ?.... technicals released so far so good...... boring SP drift till BFS..... patient accumulation..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.