BMN 0.00% $3.58 bannerman energy ltd

SBLI think everyone on here knows to take all comments from all...

1. 75 Posts.
    SBL

I think everyone on here knows to take all comments from all posters with a grain of salt.

Tibbs is coming under fire here today, which I really can't understand. Although he is always very optimistic about BMN (and anyone that reads the BMN forums at all would know to take his posts with aforementioned grain of salt), he always puts his well researched reasoning behind it, and for some of us that knew little about the Uranium game not so long ago, his knowledge sharing was appreciated.

I see that almost all the downrampers (you included) give very little reasoning why you see this stock as a bad investment.

What concerns me and what will put you on my ignore list is the seemingly joyful pitch you put on your posts. Some on here have invested heavily. I've put a relatively small amount in so it doesn't work me up much. But for some that have lost a lot today I think the disrespect you show as astounding.

As many have asked, what is your reasoning for continued down ramping? I assume for your personal gain and if that has any truth then good luck being what I consider the scum of the earth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $547.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 $3.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.23 8027 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.