Typical, you'd just don't know how wrong you are. I've been...

1. 12,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1770
    Typical, you'd just don't know how wrong you are. I've been travelling the world constantly for the past 45 years, since the day I headed out of Sydney Harbor on my 45ft yacht. I'd doubt whether you've even had 1% of the travelling experiences I've had.

Remember, my comment about you was entirely due to the absolutely rude and uncalled for response you made to another poster
    (lul88)
    "I came to Australia in 80s as an political refugee from east block.I was sentenced over there for my conservative views ( to make sure also sentenced my wife + plus seized all property). I just came back from Europe to organizing my return back.
    Australia is becoming dangerous place for any one with different views than fascistic Islamophobic left.

Your disgusting intolerant reply was ,

"we saw where the danger is coming from by what happened in NZ last Friday. It’s the intolerance and bigotry within the extremist right component within the nation. White supremacy has no place in a multicultural country like oz and never will. If multiculturalism is so distasteful to people living here the get the hell out and live some place else."

You're the one who is totally intolerant, you expect everybody to fit in with your lefty agenda.
    The posters remarks said nothing about the Christchurch tragedy.

Maybe its time you realise that Australia is a free country and if you love Muslims then you're welcome, just don't shove it down everybody else's neck.
    Maybe you should be more aware of some atrocities carried out by Muslims.

3,000 Yazidi sex slaves missing and feared dead

FEARS are mounting for thousands of Yazidi women who were captured and used as sex slaves by ISIS fighters.
    Figures suggest almost 10,000 Yazidis have either been killed or kidnapped by ISIS and there are horrifying accounts of mass rape.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.