There are increasing demands that people get vaccinated prior to...

1. 25,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    There are increasing demands that people get vaccinated prior to shopping, attend concerts, fly and work etc

This is a very slippery slope and IMHO has no legal basis not to mention the laws that such a ban would break or the Constitution

It is a reported fact that vaccinated people
    Can still can get Covid 19
    Can still spread the virus
    So where is the medical necessity ?

So what of the people who for medical reasons can't get the Vaccination
    What about the people who are immune to the virus
    What about the people who have had a medical treatment against the virus
    What of the people who are simply scared stiff of getting the vaccination

Are these people to be outcasts from society inc work, shopping, medical treatment etc
    It must be remembered that the vaccination is STILL an experimental drug authorized (with very doubtful credentials) for emergency use

Has the Constitution been thrown under the bus, has our legal system been discarded, what of the Judiciary where are they in this breakdown of their legal system ?

I do not agree with the widespread demonstrations or the similar rough justice response from the police, but I can full understand that people have every right to show their objection to the direction that our country has gone and heading to --
    Do we have to get to the civil war type of situation before our leaders see that there are a lot of angry people in the country

Insist on testing by all means, and introduce the Australian produced Ellume test which gives an instant result

There is a saying when it's not broke don't fix it

But there is the story of the dog sitting on a cactus and is far too stupid to know that it hurts so it should get off, that's where the Australian government appears to be sitting also

The next step I suspect will be the banning of elections !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.