BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Bansai Benitec

1. 11 Posts.
    What a difference a year makes: a CEO is proven to be an impotent scalliwag, a company clearly plays ducks and drakes with investors, and management conceals exclusion criteria that keep 99.999 percent of otherwise suitable patients out of studies. The board is in no way independent and lives in terror/thrall of the French letter.

I am thrilled and sleeping better to be out of this company. To those of you who listened when I sounded the alarms, congratulations. To those who didn't and had the bizarre misplaced hubris to blame me for Benitec's woes, suck eggs. Unlike you, I had the courage of my convictions and was willing to call Peter French on his feckless BS.

One sure way to make money in biotech is to short it in Oz. For us, on our side of the pond, with companies that have real ambition and not base hits and the perennial non-enrollment of patients, things have never looked rosier. On the Australian side, one can fully expect Benitec to abandon TT-034 as no longer relevant to biology and medicine, the whole world having trundled past whilst it was primping for the TV cameras.

See ya and wouldn't want to be ya. For the gratuitous hell you have given me, payback is mine. Enjoy Grubby Stubby's rants, missives and oh his iPhone app!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.