ILA 0.00% 7.8¢ island pharmaceuticals limited

Banter and general chat, page-37

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    To be honest I am pretty impressed at the broad experience of the management with their health and biotech backgrounds as well as corporate and Government advisory roles.

Great to see Dr. Anna Lavelle on this team as an Aussie with an impressive bio.

The person that stood out to me though, perhaps partially due to the connection to the banner photo on the board page showing military, an area that would be interested in the results of ILA, was Mr. Albert Hansen. He’s a former Special Forces Captain, has worked in healthcare as well as investment banking. Here is his profile.

How about everyone else?

Mr Albert Hansen Non-Executive Director
    Mr Al Hansen is the Managing Partner. KESA Partners. He brings decades of experience in healthcare and investment, including Managing Director of Signet Healthcare Partners, serving on investee companies as Chairman, Director and Interim CEO of pharmaceutical companies and CROs.Mr Hansen has substantial senior investment banking experience at firms such as Darby Overseas Investments, Dillon Read and E. F. Hutton. Former Director - Corporate Finance US Treasury, and retired Captain, U.S Army Special Forces.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3101/3101735-7a6000601b7c4a303b62550a16b717ac.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ILA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.888M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $21.55K 269.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37207 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 121810 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ILA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.