BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Pandaok, thanks for that post, and it reads as though they are...

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Pandaok, thanks for that post, and it reads as though they are confident in the future. I’m sure we all share that confidence.

most companies have that general sentiment about growing and prospering.(otherwise why continue)

we are at a stage where we are in the midst of a monetisation endeavour which may well, involve throwing in our lot with much bigger players.

What are our targets/milestones over the next three to five years. Some things may become clearer shortly I know

do we prefer a quick development of our assets via tie up?
    Will we remain as operators in the event of a tie up
    Do we plan to grow in scale purely by organic growth?
    Do we stay in SWISH, do we stay in Oklahoma
    lots of other things occur to me, but I’d like to see a bit more info and aspirational comment about our future.

I read the Brookside post above and I see only one thing that I would consider an aspirational vision, the usd 0.5b market cap which is roughly 800m aud or (give or take) 15c a share. The rest is just sound business tactics in general.

Now 15c a share, that’s what I call a vision ! I hope our management can tell us how they foresee our business getting from 1c to 15c and how long they see that taking?
    Yes another post full of angst, seasoned with a dollop of optimism. ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $105.5K 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 969396 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 46520747 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.