BRK 7.14% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Right, spent the morning at the Noosa dog and pony show, some...

1. 557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Right, spent the morning at the Noosa dog and pony show, some real nice dogs on display including our little flea ridden pooch (according to some). Good presentation by DP as some of you watched on line, was also pleased to hear the 4 - 6 weeks till the fabled monetization is dropped in a big fluffy. Got to speak with DP after for a good 20+ mins and come away with some peace of mind. Few take aways which are strictly MY interpretation of our convo and not investment advise FFS.
    - Confirmed halt in capital expenditure until the final path forward is set in stone. This includes not drilling Norman or buying any more shares back
    - 4 to 6 weeks is firm, when asked if announced before Xmas he said absolutely.
    - By all accounts they are in the final throws of the next steps, said first 6 months in 24 is going to be crazy busy - my take was he meant drilling
    - DP is just as annoyed with the SP as us, we spoke about a lot of macro issues and huge lack of capitol inflows in the US that are not helping the energy sector. He did say several times thanks to the SH for sticking through a tough time, and it is going to be worth the wait
    - My spidey senses tell me we are going to JV with one of the big guys in some sort of fashion for a full field development IMO

Enjoy your puddle water/goon/carlton light beer (shudders down spine) tonight and put your feet up. Think we are stuck in the doom loop of 1.1, 1.2 c for at least the next four weeks so i'm going to switch off and enjoy the silly season ; ).

On a warm summers evening..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $261.5K 19.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 28759023 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 14424403 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 6171383
Last updated 15.04pm 08/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.