BRK 0.00% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

honestly speaking DYOR 5billion SOI and 7 years without a single...

1. 1,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    honestly speaking DYOR

5billion SOI and 7 years without a single meaningful return to shareholders - that alone makes it a Avoid

but if you look at management OMG it makes me shocked anyone still holds this Mut at all as for CE1 similar story

Too many SH fall in love with a stock/s 'dont want to be wrong' and loose sight of what is important - Making meaningful returns companies share price has gone no where and not paid out a dividend they you are 'losing' too inflation and missing out on opportunity cost - this company has holders who have held for years waiting for the rocket to space mountain but i hate to say it David P took you money gave it to himself and CPS whilst drinking cocktails in the USA laughing over expensive dinners.

You see it 'so often' in the micro cap space 'CEOs' that are essentially con-artists running a legal scam via the ASX - the fact he did it with a previous company red sands kind of shows the character of the man.

if you want to trust someone like that with your money that is up to you personally im trying to get rich not allow these scam-asx companies take my cash - ill say no more on this as i dont wish to offend some of the harden hold here who take offence to facts - if you have been on this forum for a while you know who im talking about...
    Last edited by CharlieShares: 11/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $71.90K 5.572M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 13531919 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 23772870 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.