BRK 0.00% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Investors who conduct any due diligence obviously...

1. 2,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1574
    Investors who conduct any due diligence obviously reads/watches/listens to what information is presented to them in any announcement/Quarterly/Annual/webinar.

So far DP has said numerous things to investors that he has not followed through with. Therefore it is not the fault of the investor, it is the poor performance and lack of achievements of management that brings us to where we now sit.

The obvious things that come to mind for me are:

a) 20 well drill program in five years: When this began to falter, he then changed tack to say it was 'only one possibility' - but it was not delivered as such in the initial presentations;

b) Monetisation event: How many years has he been putting this carrot out to investors - but we are still yet to see anything and it is coming extremely close to the Christmas break. Will we see yet another false claim?

c) Share buy-back: In my opinion this has been a catalyst for driving down the share price. Not once have they 'met' the market - but have continuously placed bids at lower and lower prices. eg: Started at 1.5 then 1.4, 1.3, 1.2, 1.1, 1.0 and if you look at the depth there is still the huge buy order of 30 million sitting at .009. I reiterate - why would any investor buy at 1.1 or 1.2 when the Company will only buy at .009?

d) 'Three Pillars' - Only executing on two of the three. When was the last time we saw a PDP acquisition?

e) Loan taken out by Director's - Still no word if any of the Director's are have or are going to repay the money they borrowed from the owners of the Company (yes - the shareholders). Yes, I know they are permitted to do so but in my opinion it is not a good look at all especially because of two things: 1. They do not have to repay the loan if they choose not to and also do not have to pay any interest and b) The likelihood of them repaying it is unlikely considering they continue to place orders under the exercise price of 1.1 cents.

So getting back to your original comment. Why should investors just sell out at a loss when it is not our fault that the management are failing to hit key milestones? It is management who need to be booted out and fresh people with fresh ideas brought in to steady the ship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $71.90K 5.572M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 13531919 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 23772870 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.