BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

My last comments, i'll try not to post again and just lurk...

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    My last comments, i'll try not to post again and just lurk around in the shadows (and hopefully have a told you so moment in a few weeks, otherwise i'll be eating humble pie... which i probably won't be able to afford)

a) 20 wells, its been slow but we have needed to fund, once the first well was producing it has been taking around 7-9 months to payback. So development was always going to be slow. I believe that people have invested for different reasons and expecting difference monetisation outcomes. I liked the development route, from memory danpech thought they would be likely sold off for example. By not really having a clear plan this has created confusion and angst.

b) Monitisation is through (21 May 2021 AGM presso)
    - Sell upgraded andrevalued acreage position(whole or in part) <= definately hasn't happened
    - Harvest cashflow fromde risked proved butundeveloped locations <= we are harvesting cashflow

c) Would have been nice to be setting a base, however in saying that, we could still be at 1.2c now, with the buyback complete, and less funds to be able to drill the next set of wells. We don't actually know that 30m buy is anything to do with the company, they may not have any buy orders there are the moment. There have been numerous occasions since the buyback started when people thought 10m buy orders were the company, when they turned out not to be. The buyback is a case of be careful what you wish for, there were heaps of people who wanted one and it hasn't really worked out. A consolidation could have had the exact same outcome.

d) no idea, probably ages but there some announced in June 2021 (i didn't go looking i just grabbed an old quarterly). We have acquired a reasonable of acreage over the last couple of years (Bruins, Rangers (320 acre), and the areas for vertical wells. We continue to increase our share of most of the DSU's with small areas being picked up

e) I'm not a big fan of it, but it hasn't really affected us to date, in the scheme of things we haven't needed the $1m (all the raises have been for alot more than $1m). The "loan" isnt due until June next year from memory so does it really matter what the intention is at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $37.13K 3.094M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 648453 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 28031377 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.