BRK 7.14% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Yes he missed the /s tagGreat Xmas present for us all, back to...

1. 557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Yes he missed the /s tag

Great Xmas present for us all, back to 1.0 cents and likely to go lower as the market appears to have zero interest in drilling a few more wells despite the good company fundamentals.

'The Board has therefore concluded that at this time, sole funding the simultaneous development of the Sycamore
    and Woodford formations via the multi-well full field development of our SWISH AOI Reserves will deliver superior
    returns for shareholders'

Now can anyone explain to me how we actually get a return out of this in a reasonable timeframe? (been here 3 years so don't throw sh1t about wanting instant profits ya muppets)
    - SP, yeah nah market does not care and the next few Q's with fast reducing cash will not help
    - Buyback? your current 'buyback' fell way short DP, why will the proposed next 'big buy back' be any different? Market certainly won't think so judging by BRK history.
    - Return of capital? so after they have paid for the four wells, bought a few shares, and then move onto the next DSU for FFD at end of 2024 what does that leave for us SH? (i'll answer that - sweet FA..)
    - Monetization was supposed to be sale of land and return a chunk of cash as per the initial business plan. Yep sh1t changes and they have adapted on the fly but as per my above, when are we actually going to see a return out this, another 3 years?

Trying to stay positive but jeez this is a hard hold. The only way out of this sub 1 cent path in the near future is oil going to $150 once they close the straight. And i'm not even sure that would change the SP..
    GLTAH - think we are going to f'in need it.. ; )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $239.9K 18.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 29418021 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 12638474 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 5771383
Last updated 13.38pm 08/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.