BRK 3.57% 1.4¢ brookside energy limited

MATE! I think its safe to say we all feel the same way! I was...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    MATE! I think its safe to say we all feel the same way! I was considering getting out then thought the fundamentals are there so just to ride it out and hedge with other exploration companies that are better managed. Its easy for others to say get out at a loss but when the fundamentals are still in y/our favour, but why would you? This has made me think about how we recoup our investments in this bear stock:

(1) I was against the idea but lets be honest, this stock isn't really going to go anyway let alone the 500 mill market cap DP "intends" it to be. So how do shareholders get a return and how does management win (because lets be honest, its all about them it seems)? A dividend, yes i am against it and i'd like to retain earnings to grow (buy more land) but this isn't going anywhere in the next 12 months unless management pull a bull out of a hat. The only way i can see us getting a return (in the short-mid term) is a dividend which would/could be double digits % or so while drilling (not including drilling and not profiting until late next year from the new wells). I think this is a last resort when everyone just gets fed up with DP/management he will have no choice to initiate.

(2) Merge/takeover, get a company to convert our shares into theirs. Get rid of incompetence and merge into a company that has better management which i'd say there is a few to choose from. A couple BRK directors get a board seat so they will be happy and we get management that is communicating to their shareholders and hitting goals. This i think will take more time to get a paper return but would achieve our goals for a positive return.

(3) Aggressive land purchases - issue with this is, we drill 4 wells a year so even if we do get land with a superb reserve, we wouldn't know about it for bloody 2-5 years + but if management do have data and they somehow manage to find one that really exceeds expectations than more $$$ for us that might lead to a divy or sale? Who knows but i think this is doubtful based on what management has accomplished so far.

Our wells are drying out each year (slowly) which if we are not purchasing land and replacing the income lost with potential future income with a greater ROI then its very bad for the business. Yes i hear about share buy backs and whatnot but its not aggressive enough in my opinion 10 mill share order here and there then stopped without noticed for 2 months. Build a great wall on the 1c for 50 mill and then pump another 50 mill into 1.1c if vwap goes to 1.1c (so that the company can purchase the 1.05c orders) - management cant organically get the SP to rise so at least try and hold the line @ 1c since the twats wont buy at these prices (why would anyone else buy when they say they're frustrated about the SP but wont buy themselves???).

I know i banter on about DP (aka DP effect) & management a bit but what is he actually done that has benefited shareholders? His probably already on holidays for the next 3 weeks patting himself on the back for a job well done. For the people who want to complain about what i write; LOOK AT WHAT WE DID/ACHIEVE THIS YEAR! Is that competent management?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $64.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $15.22K 1.088M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 13983753 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 9706003 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 2399566
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.