BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Banter and General Comments .. BRK, page-10927

1. 1,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Hi Dan, I was the one who brought up the topic about another company could knock on the door at anytime regarding developing the Jewel-bruins AOI which DP did agree with. Apparently there were several offers on the table regarding a JV of the Flames AOI however the offers only offered $$$ which BRK already has hence why BRK chose to go it alone. After BRK announced that they were going it alone DP received an email & a phone call from these other interested parties. DP mentioned that we have the $$$ so the offers needed to bring something else to the party, not just the $$$ which makes perfect sense to me. DP didn't go into any details about what's planned next after these 4 new wells except that they're planning the next stage now & should know what that will entail around June. So much was mentioned but all I can remember was that the Rangers-Wolf Pack AOI will be the last development. Keith may remember more but he's currently now away on holidays in Bali, hopefully he reads this and adds more info...cheers Paul.
    Last edited by Lonewolf#1: 28/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $27.1K 2.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 184091 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 45213055 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.