BRK 3.85% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Banter and General Comments .. BRK, page-10979

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    So, we are now a good position and have a new project to get through, with no debt, the only thing that really needs to change is the price of our shares in a positive direction. it appears that some have lost their minds that the stock market doesn’t see what they thought they would.

Sell your stand and jump into another stock that you believe will return a positive result quicker, as this baby will take a lot longer than your dreams of immediate wealth next week.

This isn’t an easy ride and most here aren’t understanding the hours of work to get this business in a position of being a stable and pretty much bullet proof.

Returns will come but for the impatient it will never be fast enough.

A lot of great people with plenty of information whom have contributed to this forum have only cemented the positive long term ride that we as SH have to embrace.

For those who have posted the great info (Dan) being one, has allowed me to gain a better understanding of the work and processes that goes into this business,

I know that oil & Gas don’t do any projects fast. I work in the industry and I can really say that it isn’t fast.

GLTAH and all have a Happy New Year 2024

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $59.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $4.887K 393.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 15633045 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21805224 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.