BRK 18.2% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Ha. Tbh I have been contacted twice by different companies by...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Ha. Tbh I have been contacted twice by different companies by phone but not for a coffee as we were in vastly different locations but would have gone for a coffee if available...who wouldn't. Yes I had been having a whine about performance and actions to warrant a call. The companies knew my detail to find me.

Online investor forums still have limitations to what can and can't be answered and not seen that many that are overly worth the effort. That being said investor portals are not my favourite either and personal preference is that Brookside removed them and replaced with a monthly notification of operations and performance with key repeatable reporting lines.

Online forum or not investors, shareholders and management will always for the bulk of all companies have interactions in differing ways. Management should be well aware of what can be disclosed of or not.

You think it's unwise for management to have discussions with holders and or potential investors outside of a forum?

Apologies if I offended would have thought that was far from abusive and would have thought you would have recieved far worse in a previous career.

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $277.9K 23.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1159000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 26151066 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.