BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Apologies for the late response. I haven't been home much since...

1. 2,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1594

Apologies for the late response. I haven't been home much since yesterday arvo.

I totally agree with you about the monthly reporting of performance. I put that to DP a long time ago but he knocked it on the head straight away. Other companies do it (like Bass Oil) and IMO it shows a company being open and transparent to its shareholders.

I also agree with you about online forums but if management take the time to convene one, they should at least attempt to answer all questions online or follow up at the conclusion via email. I did see quite a few other posters complaining of not having their questions responded to.

I think it's okay for management to have discussions with holders but as I said, I find it unusual for an MD to contact a shareholder out of the blue like that.

From what @Lonewolf#1 said, it's clear that DP reads these threads on HC and so it seems that he convened the meeting to convey a self-serving narrative that he knew would be posted on here. However it creates issues and raises more questions that it answers.

When DP said that his loan was given to him interest-free by large shareholders, that was just not right.

Then there was the talk about a potential JV on the Flames AOI. Apparently DP wanted more than just $$$$. Like what? A set of steak knives? Surely the cash injected by this other company could be used to fund further drilling or land acquisition, or if it were a large sum, returned to long-suffering shareholders as a magical monetisation event?

I emailed DP about the 'interest free loan' and quoted the alleged comment as well as copying and pasting @Lonewolf#1 posts in the body of the email.

DP's response was "I haven't read the comments you reference". Seriously? His response in regards to his loan was granted by the Board and within the terms of the Company’s Securities Incentive Plan.

In no way was I trying to discredit or harm the character of@Lonewolf#1 in my comments and I apologise if there was any offence taken.

I still believe in my opinion that DP used the two shareholders for his own self-serving benefit and I still believe he needs to resign for this Company to advance and reach its full potential.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $109.9K 9.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10848681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22910913 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.