BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Yeah I'd imagine they will start the next batch before the...

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Yeah I'd imagine they will start the next batch before the current planned batch has reached payback. It is likely however that management will need to wait at least several months very possibly 6 months from initial production of the upcoming batch drilling ( so probably q2 2025) before they have enough funds to begin the second batch.
    This is simply imo taking too long and for too little return to shareholders. Maybe if management was willing to sell the mature field once fully developed it might put some decent returns for shareholders. If not then the returns of these wells over the next four years will probably not be a significant boon for shareholders as with current oil prices it's taking nearly the whole first flush year of the well just to pay it self off. Then they reinvest the cashflow the wells pump out into more wells which is fair enough except for the fact this means shareholders will be stock at 1 cent a share for another two years while this process unfolds.
    As management will prioritise investing into production it will likely mean they will only use a very limited amount of spare cash for a token conservative buyback at the most lowest of share prices.
    Not much for shareholders to look forward too imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.