BRK 0.00% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

depending on oil price I really hope for the sake of...

1. 823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    depending on oil price I really hope for the sake of shareholders here they will consider taking on debt to accelerate full field development. As soon as their first batch programme can be considered a success, if the oil price is good enough to justify it seeing them take on debt to get the field developed could be a value positive proposition imo.
    More so if oil prices are strong $85+, as the commodity price will more then offset the debt cost.
    Likewise there is risk if the oil price were to drop say even to $60 wti as the first batch of wells come online it will substantially effect the economics of the wells, drag out payback and reduce free cashflow and guarantee a continued stagnant sp.
    Company is in a decent position but good times are far from guaranteed imo.
    Good luck everyone, sorry for the negative outlook, just calling it as I see it. Still potential for this to do well and I hope it does for the sake of everyone who is invested here.
    Oil prices could still rescue us or dam us, can't imagine oil going any lower then $60 unless a desperate Russia floods the market or even saudis (it's happened before) but at same time would only take a couple things going wrong to see $90+ oil again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4528162 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 31399504 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.32am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.