BRK 0.00% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

thanks for your time and insight as always. Company should be...

1. 823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    thanks for your time and insight as always. Company should be paying you for investor relations as you have likely done more in this regard then any of those crux interviews they used to do.

Sadly what you have said lines up with my thinking that the sp woes will likely continue for several years as capital returns will be extremely limited. The fact the sp simply cannot appreciate off the back of positive news or operations is very unfortunate but sadly it is a certainty.
    So with the current course of action being to slowly develop the field, there will be no reward for shareholders until it is complete (2027 most likely).
    That being said it makes it hard to imo consider this company anything other then a poor investment for all existing shareholders and maybe an ok one for new comers willing to risk sitting with zero growth for 3 years and hope
    nothing goes wrong.
    An oil price black swan event could save this but like wise an even marginal decrease in already modest oil prices could see this turn into an even bigger quagmire then it already is. Imagine if oil hits $60 when the fmdp comes online, the significantly reduced free cashflow and expanded timeframe to achieve payback could see the company drag out this whole affair until nearly 2030.
    Feels like more risk than reward here. Strange the market hates this company but something like exr (I hold) or Ivz (never held) gets enough market support to be viable.

Don't know what I'm hoping to achieve on this forum.
    I really liked this stock and thought I had a winner for a while.
    Now it feels like I'm watching a very slow car crash or maybe more accurately getting a ride on a bus with a flat tyre. Might get there eventually but you won't be happy even when you do eventually make it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $34.89K 2.847M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2029364 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 30537364 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.