BRK 0.00% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

[ATTACH] Chris Robertson holding....All bought on market, though...

1. 3,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7473
    Chris holding.PNG

Chris Robertson holding....All bought on market, though participation in capital raises or exercising options associated with capital raises.

If you scroll the the announcements on the website and filter " dir" holdings, you will see all movements for the other directors. Unfortunately the furthest back the new website shows is 2021, for all announcements ( the old one went back to 2005 for some RFE presentations ).

GL.PNG

Whilst not a director , Gracjan's holding is also almost all funded with his cold , hard cash.

From memory there was a small incentive issue of ~ 2.3 million shares a few years back. ( but I might be wrong about that)

Existing Directors loan's will need to be paid back (at some stage) , or else the shares will be forfeited and come back to the company where they will be cancelled. The exercise of the options was a non cash transaction, so BRK didn't lend the directors any cash as such. Director's currently have a ~$1.2 million liability to the company will need to pay cash to extinguish the loans to be able to actually receive those shares, which will inject ~$1.2 million into the company coffers.

I suspect part of the reason why they may not be buying at these prices is because they have an existing financial obligation to the company to fund $1.2 million worth of shares at 1.1 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $71.90K 5.572M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 13531919 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 23772870 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.