BRK 0.00% 1.1¢ brookside energy limited

Banter and General Comments .. BRK, page-11826

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33

The thread heading is Banter and Comments, but for many maybe should be called SP speculation thread.
    I do understand the mindset, but there’s hope while the dentist keeps focus here on the only thing that actually matters.

What’s your company doing?

It’s a Buffett thing to only invest if you’re willing to stay for 10 years or more.

If you were just in for a short term punt, and now want to come on and publicly spill your guts cause it didn’t pan out to what are commonly held but unrealistic expectations, then proceed as you are. But sometime, do consider..

Why should your investment here outperform Buffett? Must have tickets on yourselves. Same for the SP trolls who in the case of BRK will be silenced down the track if BRK profit continues uptrend through operational excellence. Under budget and ahead of schedule was it? (I have the dick heads on ignore, enough nonsense to be found without engaging the experts here in the field.)

Read the company updates.
    Your company is doing very well and continues to improve. History dictates sooner or later the SP will do it’s thing.

If you’re not invested, then what are you doing here?
    To buy? Well do your DD.
    But don’t start with the SP like I did back when. I’ve learned to consider the SP as a final consideration, after everything else checks out. Only then watch the SP, buy the dips, read the company releases and ignore the whiny pointless SP bs on these threads.

If someone is just here to troll, what a sad creature they must be. Life must really suck.

Thanks to Dan and the rest for your sensible commentary on what the company is actually doing.

And may I say to those publicly torturing themselves over the SP, use this opportunity to get some wisdom. Focus on your company. Maybe you’re well into the red? Well, there’s your lesson, now here for 10 years. Thanks to WB for that advice, after I took a mad punt. Had it come off I wouldn’t have learned a damn thing, and lost it next punt, or maybe the one after, having convinced myself I was smart or something. Familiar story? Lucky break is BRK is doing well growing profits.

Looking forward to the plan beyond 2028. Any thoughts?

Cheers
    Puddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $168.7K 15.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 18081297 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.