BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Banter and General Comments .. BRK, page-11923

1. 1,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 710
    Have no idea who is selling & for what reason but they're in a hurry and have a good measure of stock to clear. Updates from the company fulfill pre-development expectations to date (well done) so it's not operational and commodity pricing currently broadly equates to forecast modelling assumptions. I'm up to my eyeballs in stock, if i wasn't I'd be buying (a lot) more here.

The ability to execute operationally is paramount to success but good and sensible capital management is important in fostering outsized returns as well. I don't like seeing the stock where it is but accept that's 'the market. I've said it enough times, promise this is my last but if management can't see the benefit of buying back stock now at 1c over delaying the next 4 well program by 3 weeks (and that's all it would take) next year (scheduled August/Sept I recollect) to bank a million dollars which could buy back 100,000,000 shares now then I'm stumped. Who's going to be happy buying back shares at 2c or 3c or 4c when the offer is 1c here & now? It'll be opportunity lost, quite possibly for good. Capital management has arguably been less than stellar. Is it ever perfect? Rarely & often it's a combination of good management decisions and outright luck in timing, but allowing shares to trade at such a discount to underlying value is tantamount to leaving low hanging fruit to rot whilst people are starving. I don't get it and frankly it's bad business. Rant done, mouth zipped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $100.0K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1119645 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 43813056 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.