BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

I respect Cathie Wood but she has made some 'idiotic' calls...

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264

I respect Cathie Wood but she has made some 'idiotic' calls lately- ie Tesla being worth $2000 a share..... (even though the EV industry is about to get a HELL of a lot more competitive.) and Teslas profits come from selling 'green credits' to other car manufacturers which is not sustrianable as other car makers move to greener vehicles.

'The Auto Driving industry will be work 10bn by 2030' (when the current ENTIRE drive share industry right now is less then 1bn)

She is the ultimate pumper and Dumper - She pumps up anything she has invested money in and down ramps anything she hopes to get into. I have money in Crypto but some of the calls she makes on BTC is unbelievable esp when you consider BTC market share is dropping as it loses ground to Alt coins like ETH.

Imho she is trying to keep her ESG investors mates happy with this call opposed to ;independent analysis - in addition her current 'ARK' Funds are currently struggling (in the past 12-months) they have lost there shine and not beaten the market.

I would take anything she has with a grain of salt - pretty much every other big company is bullish on Oil

OIl to be over 80USD by years end imo
    Last edited by Pastry1: 02/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $9.061K 752.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2605358 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 27608377 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.