BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

You raise an interesting point towards moving forward post the 3...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    You raise an interesting point towards moving forward post the 3 DSU'S Jewell Rangers Flames and I wholly agree that any potential for further capital raises looks less likely.

With both current commodity prices, Jewell above pre drill estimates and an expanded Rangers acreage DSU to be producing and exploited in the not too distant future, Brookside Energy in my opinion have the 8 ball at the corner pocket.

Coupled with additional cash injection from option conversion, Brookside have additional revenue above thier measured plans to target acreage that may still be at a reasonable market price. Even with increased commodity prices I believe US shale will remain bound and no longer be throwing cash about that is not there from PE or banking funds this time around.

High oil prices are not sustainable and there will no doubt be some other foreign producers to balance the market in time as the world re opens, however for now and in the short term Brookside is enjoying an increasing flush production towards IP24 and the inevitable beginning of the decline curve.

Brookside Energy modelled Jewell metrics on $40 US per barrel paid out in some 18 to 24 months? (Dan or someone might correct my memory on that one) but with rising producing and commodity prices Jewell w
    ell be in free cash flow much earlier than anticipated.

A job well done by Brookside and Black Mesa and happy to see announcements like today keep coming, not forgetting the quality of the acreage and PUD that remains

Market is on edge at the moment but also asleep at the wheel to the oil and gas commodity bull run emerging. Forest for the trees until the loggers come in and take what's in front.

Tuesday night opinions only

Keep well cheers to the Brookies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.