BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

The more they hold BRK back to flush out holders the more they...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    The more they hold BRK back to flush out holders the more they convince me that they are preparing to cut it loose for a big breakout.
    All results from the company to date have been impressive....better than most expected...
    With high oil and gas prices and higher prices expected to be spurred on by the approaching Nornthern Hemisphere winter....which is expected to be quite severe.....demand for heating should be much higher than normal...and with covid restriction being lifted worlwide...demand for petroleum is rising...people are on the move again
    A second well (which is expected to be 100% owned by BRK ) should be a major breakout point..
    If successfull....this company will be awash with cash......and that will be refected in a sharp rise in the share price.
    We have,to date,seen increasing oil and gas production from the Jewell ....a very impresive result for a first drill in this large acreage that BRK hold......now we sit back and wait for .. an update
    on the latest production figures.
    What everyone wants to know ....is how much revenue BRK is making from Jewell.
    I believe ...that the company stating that they did not need partners for its second well ,now being prepared for drilling, should answer that question.......
    For now shareholders are at the mercy of larger stakeholders who are squeezing out impatient
    or cash strapped holders of the stock.......
    Sit back and relax...the dreaded OCTOBER is almost at an end...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $109.9K 9.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10848681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22910913 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.