BRK 9.09% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Banter and General Comments .. BRK, page-2089

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Current climate and future changes that are going to happen are two different things.

I reckon AT THIS MOMENT a fair market cap would be 200-250m it could also be 500m (but i would say at the current state that is over valued)

I dont look at SP unless im selling i only look at market cap

Lets say Rangers and Flames have a good result (as good at Jewell) the market cap could easily hit a Billion

At the end of this year i reckon the market cap will re-rate if the Rangers comes online and perhaps we will see the MC 200-250m when realistically it would then be worth around 300-350m

I want to do some basic education (this isnt Financial advice) from my experience VERY RARELY you see penny stocks (settle on) FAIR VALUE until they are making money on paper and usually you need a few 1/4s of raising revenue before BIG time investors start to take notice.

There are 2 big risks to BRK and 1 big uncertainty right now 1. A significant drop in Oil and NGL price (like all oil producers) will hurt bottom line. 2. The sentiment towards ESG investing and how OIl is pretty Un-ESG and also in general a 'boring' thing to invest in opposed to things like TESLA and Gamestop.

The 1 big uncertain is flow rates and time it takes to get the flow rates for both rangers and flames.

These 3 things make a MC or SP prediction almost impossible for 2 years but i have consistently said the MC right now should be at least 200-250m once you convert option we would be around 120m (roughly half of where i feel it should be JUST based on the jewell and future potential)

IF EVERYTHING GOES WELL IE Oil stays above $75USD and NGL stay Over $4, rangers and flames hit there (expected targets not exceed like the jewel did) then a MC of 700-1.1bn is certainly on the cards - it will take 2 years before you see the revenue consistently then and that is when you will get your 300-400% return from the CURRENT SP level IMO

I hope that clears up my position I have also always stated I am 'in' BRK until we get to wells 8-12 then i will probably jump ship i am expecting it to take 3-5 years before i cash out - i hope the pay out is worth the wait.

I will say this i have been wrong about companies and right about companies before when you're wrong you can lose 90% of your investment but when your right you can x3-4 your investment (i have never held on long enough for anything better then an x4) it is the risk you take investing but i always stick to a plan overall you end up better in my experience if you average the good and the bad plays out.

I hope that clears up my position sorry if anything seems inconsistent.

Do your own research and good luck investing

This is not financial advice.

Pastry Out!
    Last edited by Pastry1: 26/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $95.16K 9.508M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23559111 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 9782869 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.