BRK 4.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Banter and General Comments .. BRK, page-2279

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2362
    Still here champ.

Sad that you care so much about other posters business rather than your own no?

As you know I take large positions in undervalued businesses and hold them long term.

So far management have only placed one foot wrong and that was with the allocation of free oppies to the benefit of CPS and their clients.

I think management are now aware of their error and we won’t see that happen again.

Just because a stock I hold has retraced doesn’t mean I poop my pants like so many others do. If the fundamentals are good or as in BRK’s situation improving, then I add more. Which is why I have added here considerable since my January entry.

Im really sorry that you lost so much money in a stock that I backed heavily. Sometimes management fool me with their resumes and I over estimate their capabilities which is clearly what happened in said stock.

But you holding a grudge because of that is really rather a little sad don’t you think? There really is no need for name calling or being inflaming.

It costs nothing to be kind.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $332.5K 27.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 43356014 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 656882 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.