BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

This is exactly right DP has shrugged it off by saying it was...

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    This is exactly right DP has shrugged it off by saying it was 'only 8% dilution' but that really isnt good enough. He Messed up big time with the 'free' Options. I also agree getting the rangers up asap is important but I said it at the time and im saying it now we didnt need to 'rush' the CR we could of done a 90% less generous CR over 6-8 weeks and it would of saved the sp a lot of hurt and investors might of of respected the clarity. Instead they blinded sighted the people jumping on the positive momentum and now our SP is literally half of the ATH. Ill add this i got SLAUTERED on this forum for a large number of holders when i called out how bad this CR deal was and funny enough they are all quite or in some what an agreement (now the SP has tanked) that is was a dogs breakfast. i am not happy with DP tbh and i personally dont trust him as soon as the retail investors started to make money on the 'faith' they put into him he screwed us. Honestly i'd be alright if after Rangers and Flames he was given the boot if he cant own up to his mistakes.

8% dilution for a 40-50% drop in SP is just bad business there is no spinning it any other way

Keep in mind the SP would probably be around 5cents without the CR based on the positive momentum and positive Jewell results.

for me put ur hand up and say you made a mistake or it is time for Shareholders to push him out - the drilling well side of the business now is straight forward hire teams to clear and build pads we dont need him
    Last edited by Pastry1: 19/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $37.13K 3.094M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 648453 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 28031377 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.