BRK 3.85% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Dan i respect you and most of the holders here. I need to be...

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Dan i respect you and most of the holders here. I need to be clear i dont oppose the 'Capital raise' i agree the Rangers needs to be done ASAP.

But I opposed the way DP and those advising him went about it, i did then and i did now. The Raise should have been OPEN to all EXISTING shareholders 1st and not DP mates. I am pretty confident you give retail investors that are holding BRK prior to the CR and you get the same result without most of the pain becuz you are selling to the converted and people that have mostly been holding long term.

I am long on the stock but you and anyone else is kidding themselves if you think DP didnt throw retail investors under the bus. ill give you some context

DP didnt know what the flow rates of the Jewell would be only that they were upcoming - he rushed the CR and gave away OUR money to rich people becuz he didnt have faith to wait for the flow rates instead he capitalise on the positive momentum that was building in anticipation for the news on how the flow would of done.

Now hindsight is 20/20 if the Jewell went poorly and he didnt CR prior it might of been 'worse' but it would of been fairer and i think shareholders would be more understanding.

I stand by what i said DP should be shown the door if he doesnt own up to his mistake he has been 'well compensated' for the success he has brought to BRK 'so far' but the comments about 8% dilution are simply unacceptable - I would of expect him to put his hand up and say 'i got it wrong, probably where too generous with the CR. i wont be making that mistake again' -

They way DP has left it is he will CR whenever he feels like giving away Retail investor money at the drop of a hat - I dont care how much good he or any other manager has/could done/do I invest to make money for myself not other sophisticated investors so they can buy a new Ferrari. - Shareholders should be put 1st and DP comments tell me he has put his mates 1st and i reckon that is one of the biggest reasons for the recent sell off.

I believe in the long term future of this company but part of being a good leader is to own up when you make a mistake in which the execution of the CR was POORLY done giving free Options for absolutely no reason was idiotic. Not giving your long term current retail holders a shot at the 'golden deal' was plain stupid.

im only a small time investor but i know im not the only one who feels or thinks this way esp some of the 'bigger' holders who have been off loading see the writing on the wall.

Im still bullish but i wouldnt be surprised if ppl with far deeper pockets the I, have a word with him behind closed doors

As You have said the SP doesnt represent the companies assets the question we will need to ask in the next 6-12 month if that continues is why? the conversation on the ppl running the company will come more into light if the market cap doesnt meet expectations.

Last edited by Pastry1: 19/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $59.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $4.887K 393.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 15633045 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21805224 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.