BRK 0.00% 1.1¢ brookside energy limited

Hi PatCan’t really answer those questions as not sure what the...

1. 3,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7471
    Hi Pat

Can’t really answer those questions as not sure what the ASX rules are for buying back options.

If it was possible I doubt they would entertain that anyway. Why spend precious capital on something that will expire in 5 months if not converted?

In all honesty the best way they can “ support” the company share price is to execute the business plan. If the market doesn’t reward successful operations that add significant value, I doubt it would reward such activity.

IMO, it is unlikely all the options will be exercised by June 30 and BRK don’t need all of them to be exercised considering the substantial cashflow they will receive when Rangers and then Flames hits the production table.

Right now,BRK are rightly focussed on increasing shareholder value rather than the share price.Cant speak for the company but when BRK are flush with cash and cashflow, and the market doesn’t “reward “ it then and remain grossly undervalued, an option they may consider, and one which will be certainly be at the forefront as it has been put to them before, is a share buy back, and or capital return…that is a way to increase increase value per share and potentially the share price….but that will be an option a bit down the track .

Sorry if that doesn’t help much.

Cheers

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $4.848K 440.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 20263722 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12533600 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 182374
Last updated 15.56pm 14/06/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.