BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Banter and General Comments .. BRK, page-3178

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    It reminds me a little of the famous line in Field of Dreams.... “If you build it, they will come”....

I have attempted to remain neutral in my posts and focus on facts not emotions.. Unfortunately O&G is out of fashion with the money end of town (and I emphasise) “at the moment”... We are all being influenced and coerced into believing the early clean alternates are the answer to climate change when in reality they may not be... Lithium as one example, Do people really believe this is mined in an environmentally friendly manner? And yet it is critical in the manufacture of batteries for cleaner alternatives. We will told what they want us to believe until it is not what they want us to believe. “US” being, governments, big business, money end of town, the media..The one thing I am confident in is that money wants to make money and morals of the day change accordingly to meet their objectives. The demand for Oil will continue in the foreseeable future.. the economic costs are too high to change quickly...and money trumps environment every time whether we agree or not! let’s take Elon Musk, makes a fortune selling the concept of Cleaner, environmentally friendly vehicles then uses his wealth to fly (non battery powered) rockets... Twiggy goes the opposite way, rapes the Australian outback mining and then gets applauded for being environmentally aware with his proposed hydrogen project.. I guess it’s positive he’s investing in change.
    My point to all this rambling, being aware and raising concerns is good. How we address those issues is totally different and we, as a society generally jump in boots and all without the necessary research or due diligence. We are like sheep and what we are being told should be considered but not taken as the holy grail moving forward. Many examples as to why the change will take a long period of time have been posted and are simply reality. The big end of town will return to O&G because it remains a necessary commodity but only once the spotlight is removed and they are not painted the villain regarding climate change.

money always follows money... profit is profit but morals change to suit objectives.

In my opening line consider, “BRK are building it and investors will come”... without external factors placing downward pressure on the market we will see a correction (upward movement) in the SP and Market Cap over the coming weeks and if POO continues to increase, happy Days to all BRK holders..

Good Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $26.85K 2.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 914703 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 46213055 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.