BRK 3.57% 1.4¢ brookside energy limited

McGerk83,im very new to investing in shares and I know for sure...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    McGerk83,
    im very new to investing in shares and I know for sure that I don’t have either the knowledge or experience on 99% of the the posters on this forum, but I know when I’ve been shafted.
    DP and the rest of tthr has done a great up to the CR.
    my opiniononly.
    effectly the CR was at a approx 30% discount to the to today of the announcement (0.035c) or thereabouts (options included)

regarding your comment about a gun put to his head , reminds me of the scene on blazing saddles so many years ago where the newly elected sheriff puts a gun to his head and demands everybody put theirs weapons down or he would shoot himsel(the sheriff).

yes agree that CR needed to be Done,
    It is my opinion that if it was done in a way that where the rest of the shareholders were included in the raise, I agree also that it would have been a slower process and more costly initially, but it would have been accepted by all shareholders and probably oversubscribed with the share price remaining stable at around CR price and not being where it is now.
    I don’t believe otherwise.
    as for converting the options, some are all in and might not have the funds to convert.
    also if they bought the options at market say 2.1-2-1c plus conversion would mean 3.1c per share.
    DP and whoever made the final decision re the CP should be held accountable, I know if I made a decision like that on my job, I would be put over the coals.
    This is in no way an attack on yourself or anyone on this forum, just an expression of a different opinion.(mine)
    I am very new as I’ve stated before but in todays world , (the way it’s in now and in the future,) I believe every has the right to express themselves .
    I actually appreciate all discussions on this and other forums because it gives me the opportunity to learn from everyone who invests in the share market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $64.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $15.22K 1.088M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 13983753 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 9706003 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 2399566
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.