BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Once again Brk is in red. I know it must be hard for all of us....

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Once again Brk is in red. I know it must be hard for all of us. But, I have seen individuals blaming cr for this. Yes, it has been too generous . However, appropriate reasons are different.
    * Most of the retailers got in to this because it was pumped on Twitter by so called influencers before Jewell well. Everyone believed it would turn their fortunes after first well results without Understanding this is exploitation not exploration. Exploitation is not profitable operationally in long run. This is why, dp said in interview he would be happy if price of oil remains above 70.
    * Yes, price of oil is adds up to revenue and is like a cherry on the cake. At the moment, there is just cherry and no cake left. To be honest , I was not that excited after quarterly as it is the revenue from selling O& G. This is not brk intends to do. Does it? Retailers do not bring the share price up. It is up to large share holders and big fishes. So , are they convinced in brk business model right now ? No. So sp would not rise until and unless bro convinces large stakeholders about the feasibility of their business model. They need to be fully convinced the development of acerage would surely have takers. This is real estate business and right now we don't even have plan for 2022. So how can we expect sp to rise solely on the basis of oil prices?
    one question for @danpench or any other more experienced share holder? Why are oil companies use this model? Means , why would any one would be interested in acerage after development? If they have so many $ , resources and this business model is effective so why don't they develop it by themselves?
    I am failing to understand this. Can anyone enlighten?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $27.1K 2.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 184091 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 45213055 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.