BRK 0.00% 1.4¢ brookside energy limited

Hi Dan, as always your insights are on the mark and very...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Dan, as always your insights are on the mark and very informative, what are the management costs every month? but strange no matter how well things move forward share price moves backwards. as you know i have been involved since redfork days and continued in my small way to keep investing when i have extra cash available. The major point is the management continue to bank their money while us the share holders keep losing our money and share value. Maybe the management should be looking more at cause and effect.It make no sense to constantly make capital raises causing even higher dilution maybe they should be looking at forgoing their payments and allowing it to be put into the cash-flow to move things along quicker and show stake holders that they care and are willing to do everything possible to expedite matters.and we all know what will happen eventually, their will be stock consolidation and then as before ,after consolidation share price will bottom out again and the a year later the will make another capital raise. Just my opinion and also my frustration after a very long period of loyalty seeing my funds dwindle away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $75.64K 5.403M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 11628533 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 417978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1005068
Last updated 14.52pm 01/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.