BRK 4.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Banter and General Comments .. BRK, page-4539

1. 3,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7506
    Hi mate.

I agree 1000% with you that the share price is disappointing considering the exceptional successes the company is having operationally, and also considering the very high commodity prices that are literally throwing buckets of cash into the BRK accounts. The current situation doesn't make sense where the price/ value disparity is the largest it has ever been.

DP and the board also share all shareholders frustration at the share price.

You are 1000% right that , as you put it " you do not need to be happy with the one step forward with production and two steps back with the share price". You , and everyone else are free to feel what you like over whatever facet of the BRK story/ journey.

There are a number of theories as to why the SP is where it is, and the answer is probably a mix of them all to be honest.

But, the company cannot just suspend the stock because the share price is going down.. it can ask the ASK to suspend the shares for a number of reasons, but that is not one of them ( to the best of my knowledge).

All I can say is that I would rather be where we are now, ( and IMO probably things may get a bit worse before they turn around ) , than where we were in March 2021 when BRK had a higher share price and the journey yet to be taken for the SWISH drilling program. Knowing that BRK have exceeded their operational milestones and blown my personal expectations out of the water. The commodity environment is allowing BRK to generate more cashflow , plus the asset base value ( reserve ) has also increased significantly more than ever envisaged , and for me that is the main thing that matters .... the company is cognisant it needs to crystallise that value at the high point of the cycle, so as far as I am concerned, the share price will take care of itself.

That's how I feel.

Cheers

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $51.10K 4.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 15443089 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21805224 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.